Connect with us


Generator Fumes Kill Two Hairdressers In Their Salon



Two hairdressers have been found dead in their Lagos salon after the room was engulfed in toxic fumes from a stand-by generator they were using.

The deceased identified as Temitope Olagunju and her colleague Baraka were found dead with a third person believed to be an apprentice lying unconscious.

READ ALSO: Lady At The Centre Of D’banj Rape Allegation Formally Reports Her Case To The Police

It was gathered that the women had placed the generator in the room to avoid it being stolen while they watched a television programme.

A heavy rainfall forced them to close all the windows and door of the room making the fumes from the generator trapped inside.

Some hours later, Temitope Olagunju’s husband went to the shop and met the horrible scene.

They were rushed to the hospital where two of them were declared dwad on arrival while the third one was placed on intensive care and is responding to treatment.

READ ALSO: Outraged Kanayo O Kanayo Warns People To Stop Tagging Him In Money Ritual Jokes

The family of Temitope Olagunju, a mother-of-one has since been buried in her hometown, Ilogbo, Ogun State, in accordance with Islamic rites.