Connect with us


Popular Nigerian Beautician Dies From Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning



A popular Port Harcourt based beautician identified as Sally Onome Okunzuwa has been confirmed dead. Reports say she was poisoned from Carbon monoxide.

Sources reveal that she lit charcoal in her room to keep her warm in the night but was discovered dead in the morning. Reports say she might have inhaled carbon monoxide while sleeping which eventually resulted in her death.

READ ALSO: Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Appointed As An Ambassador By The Lagos State Government

The sad news was confirmed on her social media page;

“It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.

The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.

READ ALSO: Rita Dominic Opens Up On Why She Cancelled Her Wedding At The D-Day (Video)

Her brand was built on hard work, sweat, consistency and God. Please be assured that we are here to serve you bigger and better in honor of sally onome okunzuwa, thereby ensuring that her brand sally signature lives on as sally would have wanted it.
She was an inspiration , a hard working lady and a beauty.
her goal is to ensure every woman attains the beauty they desire and that still stands .

we look forward to reopening on the 5th of September 2020.
Signed : management”

SOURCE: AfricaCelebrities.Com