With the current state of the deadly Coronavirus worldwide, a global lock down could be imminent.
There are 565,970 total cases globally, 25,421 deaths and 129,343 patients recovered according to worldmeter.info.
In Ghana, we have recorded 136 cases with 4 confirmed deaths and the government contemplating a lock down
Should there be a lock down and restrictions on movement, AfricaCelebrities.Com has complied five time productive things you can do whiles quarantined.
With the exception or watching all the movies or listening to songs, the below are some activities you can use your time to engage in.
- Spend Quality Time With Family – Catch Up on All The Moments You’ve Lost While Working 9 to 5. Create Lasting Memories With your Loved Ones.
- Write out that business plan – Come Up With A SMART Way To Execute That Dream You’ve Always Been Talking About.
- Find A New Hobby – Thank God For Internet You Can Learn Something New At The Comfort Of Your Home.
- Organize Your Room – Sort Out Your Clothes (Old to New), Emails, Play List, Photos etc.
- Last But Not Least, Spend Intimate Time With Your Maker – Strengthen Your Relationship With God Or Allah.
We hope the above goes a long way to help you while you stay home.